Jate is Fate?!?!, Darlon

« Older   Newer »
Julia_Break
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 17:53

ecco cosa dicono i darlon dopo una domanda dei fans

CITAZIONE
Damon: We revealed that they were together off the island. With their engagement and we revealed that Kate was in the shower.
Jack & Kate, is there any hope for them? Still? Is there a chace that they could end up together on the show?
Carlton: I think there still is a chance Damon. I mean, I think that there is a really good case to be made for those two beeing together. I mean, Jack is,
he's a very sincere, euh, he's a man.
Damon: He is a man!
Carlton: The two of them are, have a really nice kind of chemistry & dynamic together so I think that all the people who say 'oh its definatly going to be Kate and Sawyer' I don't think that people should make that assumption.
Damon: Oh wauw. Wow. That is quite a case. I think we should sign & as we do so we're supposed to saaay...
Carlton: JATE..
Damon: ... IS FATE!

OMG O_____________________O
voi cosa credete??
che ci scherzano sopra o sotto sotto dicono la verità?!

SPOILER (click to view)
fonte: jate italia

strawberry*
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 10:12

ma quando l'hanno detto qst cosa?
i darlton si divertono a fare qst interviste per farci stare sulle spine,se jate is fate non lo direbbero neanche!

qst poi ...
CITAZIONE
have a really nice kind of chemistry & dynamic together

secondo me erano fatti in qst intervista la chemistry e dynamic? ce l'hanno solo swayer e kate!

Julia_Break
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 10:46

lo hanno detto ultimamente mi pare...
CITAZIONE
secondo me erano fatti in qst intervista la chemistry e dynamic? ce l'hanno solo swayer e kate!

muhahahha infatti!!!

2 replies since 23/7/2009, 17:53   256 views